Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cafe Cientific Meeting

We spoke with Mara and we can meet with her to discuss about the café Científico next TUESDAY @ 1:30.
Because we want to get this going soon, we should try to make a more definitive plan next week.

In our “agenda” we will have to decide on:
  • final venue
  • dates (for all the 3 cafes)
  • speakers (Roser, Vincent, Isa, could you maybe already contact your speakers and get the topics and maybe a short description of what they want to discuss with the public?)
  • dissemination
  • a nice image or a logo…I’m not sure who is the most creative in the group J
  • …so a little homework for all the people who want to get involved in the organization J did I forget something?
I booked ALTSUD but if it’s sunny (and warmer than today!) we can meet on the terrace.

Ciao

Michela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing I really loved of the Cafe CIentífico idea was that it shall happen at the CCCB, almost "my second home"!

Looking forward to it!!